- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Cash and Trade Proc Analyst at Citibank
Posted on: 12 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Citi
Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
- Support the digitization processes in the department with a view to transform ASO in line with the global outlook.
- Signer database update in support of CitiDirect BE Digital Onboarding (2DO) process for Kenya
- Responsible for providing maintenance solutions for customer needs.
- Direct liaison and provide support to customers on account maintenance and account opening documentation queries.
- Handling of customer calls to advise customers on various account related queries.
- Timely resolution of queries raised to ASU and logging of the queries into STaRS for tracking.
- Initiation and participation in departmental projects that involve process improvement initiatives.
- Perform quality assurance review every month for all the accounts opened and publish review findings. Track any issues noted for closure/regularization.
- Perform quality MCA review in the absence of the departmental head and track any issues noted for closure.
- Provide support to other departments to ensure that customers’ exceptions are not only met but exceeded.
- Minimum- University Degree
- Intermediate understanding of all O&T departments
- Intermediate Computer Skills
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Citi career website on citi.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CitiSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Rafode Limited (Rural Agency for Development)
- Job Opportunities at Maven Securities
- Head Of Finance at BSK Global Technologies
- Value Centre General Manager, Distribution and Digital Banking at Standard Chartered Bank
- Job Opportunities at I&M Bank
- Financial Services Interns at Musoni Kenya Ltd
- Senior Economist at World Bank