- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Assistant at TripleOK Law Advocates
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at TRIPLEOKLAW
At TRIPLEOKLAW we are committed to providing excellent legal services, in and out of court, during and after transactions. Our team is known for being meticulous, hardworking, ethical and professional. We are firm believers in the power of innovation for the purpose of making business easier and more efficient.
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCE AND OPERATIONS
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCE AND OPERATIONS
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Head of Human Resources
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain HR calendars. Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Manage office transport and travels
Key skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TRIPLEOKLAW career website on tripleoklaw.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs