Entrust Datacard offers the trusted identity and secure transaction technologies that make those experiences reliable and secure. Solutions range from the physical world of financial cards, passports and ID cards to the digital realm of authentication, certificates and secure communications.
The Sales Executive reports to the RVP EMEA Sales, the Enterprise Sales Executive will achieve assigned sales objectives in the African region with a special focus on Authentication, PKI, and IoT. Teaming will be critical as the Enterprise Sales Executive will work closely with the current team (Sales Execs, Inside Sales Reps, and Technical Sales Consultants).
The Enterprise Sales Executive will develop a pipeline of new business opportunities throughout the designated Named Account list and will be responsible for identifying, engaging, managing, and closing opportunities.They will capture new and expansion opportunities and grow business within designated existing accounts.The Sales Exec will be accountable for the follow responsibilities detailed below, and other duties as assigned:
New business development sales 60%
- Act as region selling expert for Authentication and PKI to bring competitive knowledge and solution industry expertise for Entrust Datacard Enterprise solutions
- Prospect daily, leveraging referrals and working with other Sales Executives for cross sale opportunities
- Deliver value proposition message through a variety to prospects within assigned region
- Listen to and interpret customer requirements, build knowledge of customer challenges and propose technical solutions that directly apply to customer needs; leveraging Technical Sales as needed
- Partner with Technical Sales to provide product presentations/demos to prospects and customers
- Develop relationships with appropriate decision makers within targeted accounts and maintain close understanding of customer’s profile and evolution in order to influence strategies related to Authentication and PKI needs in pursuit of defined opportunities
- Drive and close direct sales to ensure region meets its quarterly and annual commitments
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections, leveraging Sales Director for coaching, strategic planning and partnership as needed
- Manage full end-to-end sales lifecycle and close sales
Account Management 30%
- Communicate directly with existing customers within assigned region; positively represent the company and provide excellent customer service
- Work with existing customers to drive expansion sales within region
- Propose upgrade solutions to existing customer base
Sales Business Management and Administration10%
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of competitive offerings within marketplace
- Proposal development
- Responsible for accurately reporting and documenting all contacts, and engaging in proper and timely follow-up with customers
- Work cooperatively with Technical Sales Consultants in the development of business impact modeling tools
- Provide competitive account and market intelligence as well as voice of the customer information to product marketing and management, and help define market requirements to product marketing in support of future solution road mapping
- Leverage impeccable forecasting and financial planning solutions through timely and comprehensive use of the CRM system and other reports/tools available for accurate pipeline build-up and planning purposes
- Creates and routinely updates a dynamic account and close plans, highlighting targeted opportunities, specific vertical opportunities within designated account plans
- Create annual/quarterly business plans and reviews to ensure performance against plan and strategic imperatives
- Experience selling products/services in the IT/Data Security market space
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, and presenting and discussing solutions with customer decisions-makers
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage customer relations at all levels
- Technical aptitude; must be able to quickly learn Entrust Datacard’s products/services, sales strategies, pricing, delivery, and installation processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
- Reside within the region, with ability to travel up to 50%
- BA or BS Degree
- Experience selling software manager / cloud-based services in the information security or IT space
- Experience using Salesforce to maintain call records and account status
- Previous formal sales training (referrals, territory planning, presentations skills, solution selling and communication skills)
- Must be able to lawfully work within in Africa and have unrestricted work authorization
Travel Requirements: Up to 50% - International travel is expected
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com . Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust Datacard is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Entrust Datacard career website on edc.referrals.selectminds.com to apply