- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Operational Excellence Manager at Viscar Industrial Capacity
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Viscar Industrial Capacity
We are a knowledge based firm that provides training, consulting and resourcing solutions for technology driven organisations and people.
We develop solutions that enable organizations improve their performance and productivity, through a customer-centric philosophy that ensures that every solution delivered is customised to address each client’s unique need.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with managers to interpret data provided in reports; clarify data and respond to additional requests for information.
- Review current reports and present recommendations on alternative and/or incremental automated reports to improve visibility, efficiency, cost improvement, workflow management and communication
- Develop new reports and modifying existing reports, both proactively and in response to client request; or to improve operational efficiencies
- Create and maintain databases and management reports, interpreting data and identifying trends for managers
- Improve measurement and visibility of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly operations performance metrics in a timely manner with data integrity.
- Have an overall passion for technology and be creative and innovative ways to solving problem.
- Good business writing and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to break down the components but still be able to see the bigger picture.
- Customer focused and the ability to build working relationships quickly.
- Achievement driven and delivery focused while maintaining the required quality.
- Candidate should demonstrate the ability to plan and manage a multitude of tasks.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Telecommunications/Technical Related Field
- ITIL Foundation and Intermediate Courses
- CCNA Certification
- Software Development certification
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years’ experience in IT or GSM related role
- A good understanding of Data Analytics
- Experience in Process Governance especially using ITIL Framework
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Excellent people management skills and contribute to team success
- Attention to details and analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Solid technical knowledge of varying databases, data analysis and data repository technologies
- Strong technical knowledge and experience related to data integration and reporting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Viscar Industrial Capacity career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Viscar Industrial CapacitySimilar Jobs
- Software Developer at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Job Openings at Brites Management
- Country Representative at Options Consultancy Services
- CFO - Logistics/Technology at Millar Cameron
- Development Engineer at Leap29
- Latest Jobs at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
- Insight Analyst at Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
- Customer Success Specialist Manager at Global Upside