- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Operations Hydropower at Leap29
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Leap29
Our client has a strong background in renewable energy projects in developing markets and act as an investor, developer and deliverer of various renewable power assets. They have private equity funds focused on renewable energy projects such as hydropower, biomass and solar across Asia.
They are currently seeking a Head of Operations to join their growing business across Africa and manage current projects and the future pipeline of operating projects. The role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Experienced Operations Manager, with 10 years' experience working on power/renewable energy projects
- Previous experience on hydropower projects is a must
- Relevant university degree (Master or Bachelor), preferably in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (engineering background is a pre-requisite)
- Good understanding of the Sub Saharan Africa market
- Experience in dealing with complex contractual agreements
- Ability to handle difficult and complex relationship management with local sponsors, utilities and other key regulatory bodies.
- Extensive experience in preparation of detailed budgets, cost control, capital program management, financial and plant reporting.
- Advanced level of English language skills
- Willingness to travel and visit project sites, sometimes for longer duration.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a senior level position. If you have the desire to be part of a growing team and have the ambition to further your experience, please apply using the links provided. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Leap29 career website on www.leap29.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leap29Similar Jobs
- Manufacturing Internship (7 Posts) at Schneider Electric
- Sales & Marketing Director at Schneider Electric
- Quality Assurance Engineer at PayGo Energy
- Business Development & Marketing Manager at Gasoil Limited - Virtual HR
- Senior Engineer at PowerGen Renewable Energy
- Job Opportunities at Eaton