- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Office Representative at Colnet
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 19 July, 2019
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Colnet
We are a professional waste management company that also offers pest control and cleaning services for residential, commercial and industrial clients. We are looking for highly competent Front Office Representative.
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Diploma or Degree in front office or Business related field.
- Familiarity with office machines.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Method of Application
If qualified, send your CV to email@example.com by COB (Friday) 19/07/2019. kindly indicate your previous and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ColnetSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Intern at Colnet
- Administrative Assistant at Colnet