We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
This role is for a SME(Subject Matter Expert) in CS Core to assist the Operations Director in delivering one of our Global Managed Service accounts in Africa, and assist in leading delivery excellence and improving the delivery to best in class CS support in Managed Service. With a combination of multivendor technologies, delivery teams based both on site and offshore in multiple countries, you will have the chance to be part of delivery improvements across multiple countries, set up best practices and driving performance across teams, improving SLAs.
- Act as the single Service Assurance point of contact for the Customer at Customer Operations Group Headquarter for all CS Core Domain.
- Coordinate with all the Services Assurance Delivery Centers and Field Teams as part of regular governance.
- Lead operational customer meetings for CS Core at SME level.
- Assist in Network Emergency Supervision by coordinating.
- Monitor and track SW Upgrades/ Updates – Airtel Group & OEM Engagement, planning, training of GDC & OPCO resources including coordination.
- New Feature Implementation approver-– Airtel Group & OEM Engagement, planning, training GDC & OPCO resources.
- Capability Development Management for Multi-vendor and Multi-technology modernized network install base
- CS Core, BSC, RNC NPO KPIs mgmt. for all MVMT installed base
- Weekly/Monthly Core NPO Governance with customer at Group HQ, Global Delivery Centre and with CS Core team in multiple countries.
- Proactive tracking of the system capacity utilization, impact risk, closure action plan agreement and governance escalation wherever needed with OPCO and Airtel HQ SME
- Maintain, audit and compliance actions of the network HLD, LLD at all times
- GDC NPO Quarterly Network Audit assurance and associated action closure
- Compliance of Preventive Maintenance Procedures from OEMs for all nodes
- Monthly BISP Compliance for domain and action closure
- Weekly Critical Network Change Management approver including Emergency CRs.
- Network New Node Acceptance approver
- Critical Spares availability tracking and escalation to Airtel ND/ HQ.
- Approve RCA analysis for Emergency/Critical Outages for Submission to customer.
- Drive Customer Satisfaction through the established CSAT survey mechanisms and by providing services that are fully compliant with the SLA/KPI.
- Establish Escalation management according the contractual terms.
- Facilitate critical Service Assurance action/recovery actions in close relationship with all Service Assurance delivery functions.
- Ensure operational readiness across all stakeholders in new project and new technology introduction.
- Represent requirements for project-specific processes & tools.
- Pro-actively support network performance, change management, business opportunity identification as well as in the end-to-end lessons learned process.
- Ensure legal and/or contractual activities to be performed locally are in close cooperation and within the setup of the respective delivery center.
- Foster relationships, build customer trust, manage difficult situations, and negotiate conflicts with a technical focus.
- Perform Scope management against the contractual Terms &Conditions and identify upscope activities for commercial negotiation
- Monitor audit and associated actions completion at periodic interval.
- Understand SLA/KPI and its impact on Rewards and Penalty and drive improvements with Operations and performance teams.
- Control and own monthly Improvement plans.
- Regularly monitor and add actions in the Improvement plan based on regular governance with GDC, NPO, Field Force, Operational Teams, Domain SMEs and customer Escalations.
- Identify service issues, driving improvements through the delivery organizations in coordination with Central Operations Director and his team.
Skills & Competencies
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Make it happen with passion attitude whilst developing end empowering those supporting you
- Customer Focused – Preferred Experienced With Customer Exposure
- Experience in delivering in a multicultural environment, across different countries or organizations
- Bachelor in Engineering
- ITIL knowledge with a focus on Incident, Change, Problem and Performance Management
- Decisive and able to influence others for cooperation
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Broad Multi-Vendor Product knowledge and detailed knowledge in his domain
- Experience in Maintenance, Network Operations and/or Technical Support activities
- PMO/PMI and Six Sigma certification desirable.
- Experience in Network Improvement initiatives and Operational Excellence desirable.
- Recruitment Synopsis
- For the SME to generate success in this role, she/he must fulfill:
- Detailed knowledge of his/her domain.
- Experience Of Delivering Services, Customer Facing Role Preferred.
- Experience as Technical Lead /Operations Manager in Managed Services for a major telecommunications provider an advantage, but similar experience will be taken into consideration.
- Broad knowledge across multiple technologies (e.g. 2/3/4G, transmission, IP , CS/ PS core etc.).
- Business Performance Oriented with experience of negotiating KPIs and penalties.
- Matrix management experience, with service delivery from multiple locations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nokia career website on aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com to apply