- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO at Tupay
Posted on: 16 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Tupay
Tupay is your one-stop shop payment platform that enables you to pay conveniently for bills and lifestyle services.
Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Research: A key part of the business development executive's role is based on research. Use of the media and various market sector reports to identify market trends and, potentially, new opportunities.
- New Leads: The initiation of consumer interest or inquiry into our products/ services of the business and converting the lead into a business opportunity.
- Strategic planning: They will be responsible for determining how the business manages itself financially to ensure it achieves its goals and objectives for both the short-term and long-term.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization and with the board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Drives the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives.
- Spearheads the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Financial, Tax, Risk and Facilities Management: Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages the organization's resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations.
- Analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Degree and MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tupay career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TupaySimilar Jobs
- Business Banker at National Bank - 10 Positions
- Jobs at Britam Kenya
- Security Officer at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Learning & Talent Development Coordinator at Equity Bank
- Equity Trader at Old Mutual Kenya
- Job Vacancies at Standard Bank
- Senior Tax Auditor at KKCO East Africa
- Business Executive at Siti Mobility