Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm dealing with energy management (Solar, Energy Audits, boiler conversion) and briquette / pellets manufacture.
It seeks to fill the position of Quality Control Officer. Personality and enthusiasm are the key qualities we’re looking for.
- In liaison with production officers, ensures that production matches set criteria for quality as stipulated in the quality system documentation.
- Write nonconformities for product defects and submit them to the Production Supervisor to ensure speedy communication and immediate corrective action of the root cause.
- Ensures that environment, health and safety practices are upheld in the factory through constant supervision of the housekeeping practices.
- Carry out on line product quality inspections and tests and record results at set time intervals to provide clear criteria for the segregation of conforming products and nonconforming products.
- Tests of new master batches and materials for conformance or production purposes and communicates of the observations to the supervisors.
- In liaison with other departments, assists in on-the-job training for all new and continuing employees on the operation of the quality system.
- Carry out final product quality inspection prior to the transfer of goods to Finished Goods Store to ensure that only products which meet customer requirements are stored in the FG Store.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in processes and make recommendations that contribute to the ongoing enhancement in process quality and control.
- Collects and stores data on measured parameters from production.
- Supervise and monitor the material mixing process so as to ensure compliance with the approved material composition.
- Conversant with ISO requirements & customer audit standards
- Effective Quality Control Analysis skills
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing setup.
- Knowledge of systems & customer standards
- Computer literacy
- Ability to make quick decisions and influence others
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Data and information analytical skills
- Statistical Process Control
- Ownership and Continuous Improvement
- Attention to details, time management.
- Information seeking
Method of Application
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability. Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is 31/07/2019.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.