- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer at Hanse (Handy Services)
Posted on: 17 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Hanse (Handy Services)
Hanse (Handy Services) is an exclusive convenient solution for finding handymen and jobs in your area, anywhere, anytime!
The Chief Executive Officer for Hanse is responsible for overall development and execution of business, sales, and technical strategies designed to expand the Customer base and revenue opportunities. Working closely with the board and management team, the CEO will drive the business to increase market share, oversee development of new revenue opportunities, and ensure financial objectives are achieved.
- Establish and oversee execution of a business plan, strategies, and policies intended to significantly increase the awareness, usage, and value proposition.
- Develop the culture and overall vision for the company.
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, and business objectives.
- Oversee all business development, technology, and operations associated with the business.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Create an environment which engages and excites employees to participate, including the creation of ideas that contribute to accelerated growth, competitiveness and market standing.
- Drive and reward creativity.
- Build strong relationships with the board and other stakeholders.
- Establish training initiatives for the development of key employees.
- Develop a passionate, results driven management team.
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Inspire Confidence and create Trust
- Results Driven
- Financial Management
- Problem Solving
- Collaboration and Negotiation Skills
- Asking the Right Questions
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the target market
- Experience delivering on a multifaceted project with many stakeholders.
- Robust leadership skills
- P&L experience
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Passionate about working in a fast paced, opportunity focused environment
- Relevant undergraduate degree required, graduate degree preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hanse (Handy Services) career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hanse (Handy Services)Similar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Lori Systems
- Alarm Room Operator at Vectrus
- Sales Specialist - Azure at Microsoft
- HR Business Partner at Samsung Electronics
- Senior Software Engineer Android/Java at Ona Kenya Ltd
- Finance Director at DT One
- Latest Jobs at AJUA (Formerly mSurvey)
- Current Openings at Jamii Telecommunications