- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Machine Operator at Tetra Pak
Posted on: 17 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people around the world. With over 20,000 employees and operations in more than 150 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD “, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
We are recruiting for a machine operator who will be based at our factory in Industrial area.
- Produce as per given norm and following standard process and discpline
- Work on additional production equipment
- Quality tests execution
- Experienced AM(Autonomous Maintenance) team member
- Improvement Team member
- Create CIL(Cleaning, Inspection, Lubrication) standards.
- Define anomalies and put tags
Diploma in Printing is required.
- Basic technical production process knowledge
- Basic technical skills
- Ability to identify Quality parameters
- Ability to learn fast and discipline to follow process
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tetra Pak career website on jobs.tetrapak.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tetra PakSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Officer at Tropical Heat
- Electrical Specialist at Mars
- Area Business Development Manager at Guinness
- Elecrical/Electronic Technician at Vending Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Moko Home and Living
- Purchasing Officer at Twyford Tile
- Customer Business Manager at Honeywell
- Franchise Technical Manager at Coca-Cola Company