- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Secretary at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
Posted on: 17 July, 2019
Deadline: 18 July, 2019
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
Our Client, in the Airline industry, seeks to recruit a highly efficient and proactive EXECUTIVE SECRETARY to manage the office and administrative function, in providing executive support to senior management. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Arrange for travel ticketing and visa and per diem, and ensure trip reconciliation within 24 hours of return from trip; ensure any documents to be carried for any meeting is ready and handed out.
- Maintain accurate diary of meetings.
- Send out accurate and timely invitations for meetings, and ensure logistics are in place before meetings.
- Write minutes as directed and ensure the minutes are completed within stipulated time, signed and readily available at all times.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate contact details for CEOs, partners and invitees to meetings and other events.
- Prompt management on actionable matters arising from meetings according to timelines in Summary Decisions
- Draft letters as instructed.
- Ensure memos are signed and distributed to staff.
- Maintain office area in a neat and tidy manner at all times and ensure chronological and regular filing of documents at least within 12 hours of completion of tasks.
- Timely application for renewal of contracts.
- Attend to enquiries by receiving phone calls etc
- Arrange for presents and gifts for CEOs and other senior guests
- Carry out translations into French as directed.
- Must be calm under pressure e.g during conferences/meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the office.
- Ensure that the office area is not unduly noisy during working hours.
- Report incidences of indiscipline by staff such as absenteeism, poor time keeping, poor performance of duties whenever they occur.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in offering executive support.
- Fluency in written and oral French is a MUST
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by latest 18th July 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Kenya Airways
- Cargo Security Manager at Kenya Airways