- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours and Travel Assistant Agent at Tukio Safaris
Posted on: 17 July, 2019
Deadline: 25 July, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Tukio Safaris
Tukio Safaris is a leading tour and travel partner in East Africa with vacationers at the heart of our core values. We provide seamless and breath-taking packages in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda supported by professional ground handlers, safari guides and trackers. The exotic Africa scenic and wildlife experience is our wish to adventurers and all nature lovers, the reason we share what we do best.
We are a Tours and Travel Limited Company located in Nairobi. Our growth in recent years has necessitated the expansion of our team, and it is this regard we are looking to add two more staff, from a recognized institute.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Meet and Greet
- Email handling and responding to clients
- Social Media Marketing
- Tours planning and budgeting
- Diploma in Tourism from a recognized Institute. A degree holder will have an upper hand.
- Students in their final years should send transcripts for the last years and a recommendation letter from the institute
- Good communication in skills with proficiency in spoken and written English. Foreign language speakers will have an added advantage
- Good organization and planning skills
- Computer literacy with skills in social media marketing
Method of Application
Qualified candidates can send their CV and application letter referenced Ref: TUkJ0701 to email@example.com on or before 25th July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will proceed to interviews.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tukio SafarisSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Operations Manager - Workshop at PEAK Destination Management Company