- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship Opportunity at Total Kenya Limited
Posted on: 18 July, 2019
Deadline: 1 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Total Kenya Limited
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
>>A VIE is a French internship program. To be eligible, candidates must be nationals from the European Economic Area.<<
Come To Join Our Afiliate
- To assist local affiliates in building and implementing their action plan to boost sales and check consistency with Head Office strategy
- To establish, maintain and develop contacts with existing and potential local partners, market actors, and relevant authorities.
- To support affiliates in identifying growth levers and distributors and in negotiating commercial agreements.
- To analyze market trends and work on competitive intelligence in order to provide affiliates with business knowledge, training, prospection roadmap and tools to enhance their offers.
- To help affiliates in the offer optimization (range of products, price structure , tools, merchandising – destocking operations) and in their sales development through station network and new channels such as independent resellers, regional partners, BtoB customers, NGOs, MFIs, …
- To work jointly with the affiliate on animating their resellers networks (training, incentives, promotional operations).
- To assist them in implementing importation deals with agreed distributors.
- To implement studies and market analyses on the access to energy sector.
- To manage incubation and innovation project management and follow-up if needed.
- Desired qualifications : Master Degree (Business School or Engineering School).
- Business Development.
- Operational experience in energy (renewable if possible) and in the regional environment;knowledge about distribution schemes.
- Previous experience in startups environment would be an advantage.
- English: Fluent
- French: Fluent
- Portuguese: would be a plus
- Computing skills : Very good knowledge of Pack Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Total Kenya Limited career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Kenya LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Programs at Total Kenya
- Product Manager at PayGo Energy