A leading expert on the unique and extreme challenges that scarcity of human capital in Africa poses, African Management Services Company (AMSCO) has been providing human capital solutions to African industries for more than 28 years.
We work with a wide variety of clients ranging from private and public investors, SMEs and large companies through to industry associations and governmental organizations with a vision to grow African businesses - assist them to become globally competitive, profitable and sustainable.
AMSCO grew out of the African Training and Management Services Project (ATMS), a joint initiative of International Finance Corporation (IFC), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and African Development Bank (AfDB).
The Sales Executive generates business in the private and NGO sectors, by identifying and selling to prospects while building and maintaining relationships with customers. S/He is a competent proactive professional who works towards closing deals naturally and possess a good track record of sales in the automotive industry.
- Generate sales pipeline through following up inquiries, cold calling, meetings and attending events and other networking activities.
- Conducting research to identify potential business opportunities/target market for products and services.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Persistently following up on all accounts in the sales pipeline.
- Aligning sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Negotiation and deal closing.
- Timely weekly, monthly, reports on KPIs to the Senior Sales Executive.
- Share accurate data on competitor market activity as part of weekly reporting.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue.
- Work with marketing team to execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Communicate with clients to identify their product requirements and facilitate supply.
- Employ knowledge of products and services in providing appropriate response to client enquiries and in assisting with the resolution of customer issues or complaints.
- Attend marketing and networking events.
- Research the target market to generate leads.
- Achieve monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Senior Sales Executive
- 5 years + experience in sales of which at least 3 in automotive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business or in any other related business discipline.
- I.T skills-adept at utilizing CRM systems to provide reports to company management.
- Self-motivated and organised individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Strong ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to AMSCO (African Management Services Company) career website on amsco.zohorecruit.com to apply