- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Medical Officer at Langata Hospital
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: 25 July, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Langata Hospital
Langata Hospital was founded in June 2005 as a medical center and was licensed as a hospital in December 2005 . It continues to grow and expand its services and has fast become a respected and reputable health care institution in Nairobi.
Langata Hospital Limited is seeking to employ a Medical Officer who will be responsible for all the medical care of out-patient and in-patient and perform quality assurance assessments of services within the hospital.
- Responding to medical/ health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate; both at out-patient and in-patient.
- Conducts wards rounds for in-patients and report to the specialist consultant Doctor.
- Contact/refer/Book patients to specialist clinics.
- Conducts patients Education.
- Consult patients and prescribe appropriate treatment.
- Monitor patients’ Health.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality.
- Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for monitoring patients ‘health.
- Providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes.
- Organizing preventative medical programs for individual patients;
- Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medication, including complementary medicine;
- Maintaining a portfolio of continuing professional development (CPD) activities.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Medical degree.
- 1+ years’ experience in the medical role.
- Valid Medical License.
- Clinical Risk Management Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Added advantage if the candidate has BLS and ACLS
Method of Application
If you possess the above qualifications, please apply by sending a Cover Letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org By 25th July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Langata HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Sales Administrator to Ilara Health
- Pharmaceutical Technologist at Imara Mediplus
- Project Management Officer at AstraZeneca
- Site Acquisition Manager at Penda Health
- FULL Cloud Support Engineer at Bliss Healthcare
- Job Openings at Ilara Health
- Training and Development Manager at Novo Nordisk