- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Systems and Database Administrator at Gertrude's Children's Hospital
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Gertrude's Children's Hospital
Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital is the largest hospital in East and Central Africa dedicated exclusively to the care of children. For over 60 years, the hospital has provided high standards of pediatric care for children from birth to 21 years of age. All doctors and nurses have immense experience in pediatric care.
- Able to customize and program in Navision and knowledge in CAL
- Provide programming for some in-house IT projects.
- Provide SQL and MySQL administration in live and test environments.
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Writing documentation to describe custom configuration of applications and operating procedures to liaison with 3rd party application development consultants.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Make recommendations on custom applications which may be required from time to time based on new technologies and the hospital’s requirements.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Verify database and data integrity
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting for all hospital systems
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues, managing an outsource relationship for 3rd party application development and programming consultants.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyse data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development projects.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects
Method of Application
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send a written application and C.V. together with a one page, typed testimony quoting the given reference explaining why you feel that you are best suited for this position to email@example.com.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gertrude's Children's HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Nairobi Hospital
- Head of East Africa at Roche Kenya
- Fraud Analyst at Cigna
- Program Director - Kenya at BroadReach
- Optometrist at Caremax Health
- Systems and Database Developer at Gertrude's Children's Hospital
- F&B Supervisor at Nanyuki Sports Club
- Jobs at Imara Mediplus