Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Managing the e-Commerce strategy from creation and execution to optimization.
- Analysis of the site performance to ensure maximum consumer response.
- Ensuring that the visual content engages effectively with the customer.
- Maintenance and support of the functional aspects of the ecommerce site.
- Working closely with the customer management team to drive consumer loyalty.
- Playing a key part in managing the e-Commerce P&L.
- Leading in new product development catered to the needs of the consumer.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: New Media & Internet Marketing.
- Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Business Management.
- Certification Electronic Commerce Major will be added advantage.
- 8+ years of proven track record as an E-Commerce Manager within retail and technology sector
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Experience in CRM, digital and affiliate marketing, social media platforms, monitoring tools and metrics.
- Experience creating E-Commerce strategies and leading digital development
- Experience in consumer technology markets in an E-Commerce role.
- Experience of managing and leading teams.
Key Skills and Attributes
- An analytical eye, able to measure site performance and identify improvements
- Creative flair, able to identify new opportunities to maximize consumer activity
- A proactive and innovative approach to idea generation and implementation
- A decisive and methodical way of thinking
- Able to work on own initiative without day to day management
- Demonstrable experience of generating new business and strong commercial relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building ability and customer service/experience focus
- To provide leadership, ensuring that cross functional teams (merchandising, design and buying) are working towards common commercial objectives and timelines
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above requirements send a Cover letter and CV TO Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com
Quote “E-Commerce Manager” on the subject. Receipt of application is open till Sunday July 21st , 2019, close of business 5.00pm, late submission will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.