Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
With over 29 Million subscribers and an estimated market share of 67%, the Company has the widest modern mobile network coverage in Kenya and prides in its experienced shareholders, attractive tariffs, a nationwide network of effective dealers, high caliber staff and management enabling it to maintain its position as the region’s mobile market leader.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Home and Content Department within the Consumer Business Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Home Channel Sales &Distribution the role holder will be responsible for ensuring the different Home sales and distribution channels are given effective and efficient trade marketing support to deliver expected results through consistent business engagement. They will coordinate & cascade Home solutions communication to the regional teams to ensure success of all Home campaigns.
- Develop and execute, consistently, activities that deliver the channel revenue and acquisition mandate
- Act as the liaison between the Segment team, Home field teams and Regional trade marketing teams to execute ATL campaigns to ensure the agreed picture of success is achieved.
- Ideate on different partner engagement platforms/forums to socialize the different partners for the home agenda (Contractors, KARA )
- Acquire collateral branding space for estate branding, reseller outlets branding, contractor engagement /branding, tools
- Ensure we execute our product NPS initiatives through the estates, team leaders and regional Trade Marketers
- Drive all the themed BTL home distribution partner campaigns & ensure all home channel sales properties (collateral, vans) deliver expected outcomes.
- County council engagements in liaison with specific regional trade marketing teams
- Drive regional estate activations and tactical activities
- Together with Home channel Trade Development Representative, monitor and report on ground specific competitor analysis and impact
- Degree in Business Management or related field
- Over 5 year experience in Trade /channel marketing experience
- At least 2 years Sales and Channel management experience
- Very strong focus on Customer insights and proven ability to combine numbers and analytics to understand, predict and influence customer behavior
- Strong awareness of market trends, competitive impacts and market opportunities.
- Strong ability to Influence & execution
- Innovative and creative.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on safaricom.taleo.net to apply