The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents.
Our 34 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
You are a recent graduate looking to build a wonderful career in Supply Chain? Then this is a great opportunity for you. Our business is looking to bring on-board young, diligent and ambitious graduate to take up a role within our operations team. L’Oréal EA will offer you a youthful and challenging environment in which team work and excellence is valued. You will interact freely in an open and friendly space but also manage strict timelines and KPIs. See more about our culture on https://careers.loreal.com/global/en/10reasonstochooseus
You Will Be Responsible For
- communicating updated information on supply chain stocks and service policy (possible slow movers, service) to our customers
- coordinating launches with all keys actors and ensure their follow up (at initial stages, and after the launch)
- ensuring the sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and sales history
- catalog management and contribute to its rationalization
- coordinating the warehouse activities including update of database management by finalizing the dispatch activities
- stock counts and analysis of the results
- supporting and being actively involved with the operational projects – such as business and operational improvement programs
- constantly reviewing systems and processes, making recommendations for improvements in effectiveness and identifying potential efficiencies
- a university degree in business or engineering with a bias for supply chain management/Operations management/finance
- experience working in the manufacturing sector is an added advantage (Not more than 2 years)
- proactive profile with an inner drive to deliver
- ability to think ahead and demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
- excellent analytical skills and proficiency in MS-Excel
- capable of reacting appropriately to short and long-term issues and to be decisive
- great skill in planning and delivery within agreed timelines
- splendid team player
- must have legal permit to work in Kenya
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to L'Oréal career website on careers.loreal.com to apply