- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
IT Systems Administrator at Uganda Baati Limited
Posted on: 24 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Uganda Baati Limited
Uganda Baati Limited is a member of the Safal Group of companies. The Safal Group is the largest steel roofing company in Africa . The group has metal coating lines in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda & South Africa, including colour coating lines in Kenya & South Africa. Safal is the first organization in Africa to have set up the Aluminium-Zinc coating technology.
Founded in 1964 – Uganda Baati was the first company in the East African region to set up an ultra-modern Continuous Galvanizing line. With branches in Tororo and Arua, Showrooms in Mbarara and Gulu, Uganda Baati is the country’s leading manufacturer and supplier of roofing sheets and has the widest range of roofing products in galvanized, aluminium-zinc coated and pre-painted material. Uganda Baati is a specialist in providing customized roofing solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities, among others, shall include:
- Provide support to IT system users in the company to enhance the availability of IT services for business continuity.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to IT systems.
- Hardware Administration, Maintenance and support to ensure system efficiency.
- To support the rollout of new IT/MIS systems.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and emails and maintaining the UBL website.
- Scheduling and Performing regular backups of all relevant UBL databases, information systems and to ensure recovery procedures, plans are in place and regularly updated.
- Maintain database for all IT equipment and monitoring budgets.
- Providing individual training and IT support for all UBL staff.
- Manage the performance of subordinates.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer science or related but relevant field and able to demonstrate relevant professional experience and skills in server and network management.
- At least five years (5 years) experience as a system administrator in an enterprise-level Microsoft based environment or in a busy IT environment.
- Innovation and resourcefulness.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Uganda Baati LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Area Business Development Manager at Diageo
- Human Resources Officer at Tropical Heat
- Electrical Specialist at Mars
- Area Business Development Manager at Guinness
- Elecrical/Electronic Technician at Vending Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Moko Home and Living
- Customer Business Manager at Honeywell
- Franchise Technical Manager at Coca-Cola Company