Ndumberi Dairy Farmers Co-operative Ltd (NDFCS) was formed in 1963 by a group of dairy farmers around the environs of Kiambu Town with the aim of marketing milk collected from the members. The initial membership of less than 100 members drew members specifically from Ndumberi, Tinganga, Riabai and Kiambu Settled area, sub-locations though they have now been elevated to county wards. The society has 1,081 active members with an average daily production of 14,000 of milk per day.
We are looking of an experienced sales and marketing executive with a strategic vision to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plan, sales plan, and forecast to achieve strategic plans of the society.
- Plans and Oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mails.
- Develops and Recommends product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within the designated budget.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet the changing market and competitive conditions.
- Prepares and presents quarterly the marketing and sales activity to the management
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Prepares period sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyses sales performance against programs, goals, and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Manage the company’s external communication including electronic and media communication
- Benchmark and understand market best practices and manage customer service standards
- Good understanding of marketing concepts, brand positioning and market segmentation.
- Exceptional skills in communication– written and verbal, planning and organization
- Ability to think laterally in the Company and offer creative marketing solutions
- Good negotiation, persuasive and analytical skills
- Stress tolerance & ability to respect set deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of all aspect of sales and marketing in FMCG.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales revenue
- Sales volume
- Scores in respective routes
- Order fulfillment vs order generation rates.
- Percentage of orders
- Degree in sales and marketing or related field
- Valid BCE driving license with at least 3 years driving experience
- Relevant professional body qualifications is a strong advantage
- 3Experience in FMCG preferably milk companies
- Computer literate and excellent presentation skills
Method of Application
If you meet these qualifications, send your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd August 2019. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted