- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager - MAgri Sales and Distribution at Safaricom
Posted on: 26 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for a Senior Manager- MAgri Sales and Distribution within M-Agri department within Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Department- M-Agri, the position holder will be responsible for the end to end implementation of DigiFarm buyer acquisitions, farmer production cycle and depot engagement initiatives and overseeing the end to end DigiFarm for enterprise activities
- Manage the implementation of strategic sales plans that will drive the farmer acquisition targets
- Supervise executions of intiatives that will drive farmer activities
- Manage acquisition of DigiFarm buyers
- Oversee the buyer activities that will generate buyer demand.
- Manage Digifarm initiatives that will drive DigiFarm buyer demand fulfillment
- Manage the implementation of the DigiFarm depot rollout activities
- Manage the implementation of DigiFarm dealer onboarding activites
- Oversee and manage the DigiFarm village advisor (DVA) and DigiFarm Business Associate (DBA) initiatives
- Manage the end to end engagment of Digifarm enterprise activities
- Manage sales budgets and identify key strategic priorities relevant to the vertical.
- Talent management: scout, recruit and grow competent talent to meet business objectives.
- Support the respective Buyer managers, regional distribution managers and DigiFarm enterprise mangers to deliver on their mandate
- People management - Manage the selection, growth, development, performance, motivation, and reward of the team.
- Manage the different DigiFarm partner stakeholder escalations with relevant stakeholder in the organization and ensure closure.
- Provide reports and recommendations that facilitate accurate business decision making process and planning.
- A bachelor’s Degree. (A business-related disciplines with an IT/Commercial bias will be an added advantage)
- Over 7 years working experience managing key accounts in a B2B environment
- Strong relationship building skills preferably from a major blue chip company
- Ability to inspire and manage a sales team
- New business development skills.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results i.e. meet and surpass targets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on safaricom.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safaricom KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Technobrian
- Principal, Managed Security Services at Safaricom
- Sales & Marketing Sourcer at Gitlab Inc.
- Manager, Trading Desk at Sarova Hotels
- Sales Executive Oracle Utilities at Oracle
- Senior General Business Sales Executive Job at SAP
- Product Owner at Brave Venture Labs
- Software Engineer at Compugoal