Salt is an award-winning global recruitment business with 180 staff across 8 locations: London, New York, Auckland, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Dubai.
We deliver outstanding candidates globally in the digital world across creative, marketing, sales and technology, whilst our services range from single hires to covering complete outsourcing solutions involving business change. In New Zealand our market coverage extends to: accounting & finance, business support & operations, and supply chain & logistics.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy in Nairobi.
- Be a major influencer in the development of a new managed service practice for international customers focusing on Windows 10 and Office 365
- Have proven experience working in an ITIL environment
- Take ownership of ITSM platform for the company
- Continuously look to improve the service offered to customers, through both technology and customer service
- Have previously managed a team and supported in the development and growth of that team
- Contribute to planning and delivery of the overall customer IT strategy, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement
- Produce management reports for the customer and internal management, providing analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports for both internal use and customers
- Manage customer service review meetings, workshops and presentations to support collaborative issue resolution, service improvements and knowledge sharing
- Be willing to travel internationally on occasion
- Manage the team and service through KPIs
- Maintain service levels within the team and where there are bespoke requirements within a customer contract
- Responsible and accountable for the management of day-to-day operations to ensure contractual commitments and service levels are met
- Be an escalation point for customers and internal staff where required
Method of Application
If this role interests you then please feel free to apply or email me directly at email@example.com