- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers at The Visionary School
Posted on: 26 July, 2019
Deadline: 4 September, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at The Visionary School
An established learning institution in Nairobi is looking for exemplary professional teachers to fill in the positions of: ICT with any other subject, Eng / Lit, Bio / Chem, IRE/Arabic, Art &Design;, Kisw /Hist, Hist/C.R.E, Math/Physics.
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
Requirements for the applicants
- Requirements Minimum of bachelors degree in education
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Must be a performer and provide proof of the same.
- Must be registered with TSC.
- Must be willing to stretch and meet deadlines and targets.
- Knowledge of both the British system and 8.4.4 will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply to the Human Resource Manager by 4th September 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Visionary SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Pwani University
- Administration Manager at Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
- Teachers / Instructors at Jalaram Academy
- Director of Human Resources at Career Options Africa
- Massive Recruitment at Teachers Service Commission - 5000 Positions
- Skills Laboratory Nurse Technician at South Eastern Kenya University
- School Accountants at St. Mary Academy
- Marketing Service Representative at Thompson Rivers University