- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver at Carolina for Kibera (CFK)
Posted on: 29 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Carolina for Kibera
Established in 2001, Carolina for Kibera (CFK) is an international, nongovernmental organization based in the informal settlement of Kibera in Nairobi, Kenya. In the United States, CFK is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and major associated entity of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The jobholder will be responsible for offering Driving services for the maternity ambulance at CFK.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Have a First-Aid Certificate.
- Participate in organizational meetings as scheduled.
- Prepare individual work plan as per organizational work plan.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required by the department.
- Provision of efficient transport services as authorized by the organization.
- Oversee the vehicle maintenance.
- Performing routine mechanical checks.
- Detection and report malfunctions of vehicle systems.
Work Transport Tickets/Vouchers
- Ensure that work tickets/sheets are updated at all times.
- Offer security to passengers, vehicle and organization’s goods.
- Ensure the safety of occupants and parking accordingly.
- Referral services both Internal and External.
Response to emergency
- Assist in putting patients on the stretchers and into the ambulance.
- Perform first aid when needed.
- Assist the technicians and attendants on call.
- Transport convalescents to a referred facility accordingly.
- Report emergencies and accidents in good time.
- Dispose of used equipment when necessary to maintain cleanliness.
- 5-years’ experience as an ambulance driver.
- Holder of a Valid Driver’s License.
- Holder of a valid first aid certificate.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Send your applications to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Carolina for KiberaSimilar Jobs
- Administration Officer at Médecins du Monde (MdM)
- Human Resources Assistants at United Nations Office at Nairobi
- Internship Opportunity at United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Practical Action Kenya
- Learning & Development Course Administrator at International Committee of the Red Cross
- Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator at Norwegian Refugee Council
- National Project Coordinator at International Organization for Migration
- Latest Jobs at African Population and Health Research Centre