Kinetic are the market leaders in recruitment solutions connecting you to the largest network of talent in the Middle East and Africa region for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare industries.
The Middle East and Africa region is a dynamic, emerging and growing market where identifying top talent and world class professionals for the Lifesciences industry is highly competitive.
A well reputed company is actively recruiting for a Product Manager based in Kenya. This client has the ability and reputation for being able to attract and retain the very best talent on the market, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Developing medium term strategic and short term operational plans in Kenya
- Ensuring marketing strategies accommodate the changes in the market and respond to customer need
- Implementing the tactical plan in line with company strategic product objectives
- Implementing strategies to maximize pricing and product mix opportunities
- Responsible for developing promotional materials for the local market
- Producing sales forecasts and monitor progress
- Building close relationships and has regular contact with national Key Opinion Leaders
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Only candidates with Kenya experience will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree preferred (Business Marketing)
- At least 5 years experience in Product Management, 2 years of which is leading a marketing team
- Experience in managing OTC/ Consumer/ FMCG products is a must
- Regional experience is essential
- Possesses critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Experience handling product launches
- Self-starter, highly motivated and innovative
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Method of Application
If you feel this is the position for you, please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.
Interested and qualified? Go to Kinetic Business Solutions career website on www.linkedin.com to apply