- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Sales Representatives at VISCAR Industrial Capacity Ltd
Posted on: 1 August, 2019
Deadline: 7 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Viscar Industrial Capacity
Our Client, an IT based company seeks to recruit individuals to fill the positions of Sales Representatives for Home Internet Fibre
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly sales targets of assigned areas/customers as agreed with the supervisor.
- Penetration into new markets, develop existing markets.
- Ensure designated customers in designated area are within the approved credit terms.
- Consolidate weekly sales reports, daily call sheets and other related market activities including competitor activities.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Deputy Sales & Marketing Supervisor/Manager.
- Certificate or a Diploma in sales and marketing
- Relevant Experience in selling fibre internet will be an added advantage.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong selling skills, ability to convince a client and close a deal.
- High integrity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: ability to work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CVs indicating the PREFERRED REGION in the email SUBJECT not later than 7th August 2019. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Viscar Industrial CapacitySimilar Jobs
- In-house Lawyer at Huawei
- Specialist - Data and AI at Microsoft
- Lead Solution Architect at Ericsson
- Human Resources Generalist at Infobip
- General Business Sales Executive at SAP
- Latest Jobs at Julla
- Latest Jobs at Tracom Services
- Area Sales Manager at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd