- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Property Manager at Sportsview Hotel Kasarani
Posted on: 1 August, 2019
Deadline: 9 August, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Sportsview Hotel
Sportsview Hotel Kasarani is a three star Hotel located in Nairobi. We wish to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven person to fill the Assistant Property Manager position.
An Assistant Property Manager processes new tenant applications, addresses and resolves tenant issues and complaints, oversees any necessary construction, assists in marketing the property, and manages the financial aspects of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processes rent payments and condominium dues.
- Inquires about late payments and assists in handling any eviction issues
- Interviews new prospective tenants and gives tours of property.
- Processes applications, conducts credit checks and calls references.
- Distributes and collects leases and ensures that all required legal documents are signed.
- Addresses and promptly resolves questions, requests, and complaints from tenants.
- Creates and distributes marketing materials for the property management company.
- Inspects property on a regular basis to assess condition of buildings and grounds, and to ensure that empty units are ready for new tenants.
- Attends to necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Assists in hiring a grounds crew and other staff necessary for the upkeep of the property.
- Manages budgets and accounts.
- Reports any problems or issues to property manager.
- Manages records and files of current tenants.
- Responds to emergency maintenance or safety calls.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management and Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in property Management
- Demonstrate the strong organizational skills necessary to oversee a number of different properties.
- Possess knowledge of the real estate industry, including market trends and prices
- Interacts and engages in a friendly manner with potential and current tenants.
- Service oriented and highly motivated team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
To apply, send your Application Letter and CV only together withyour current and expected salary before 9th August, 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sportsview HotelSimilar Jobs
- Internship Opportunities at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Banquet Manager at Kempinski Hotels
- Front Desk Clerk at Palacina
- Director of Marketing & Sales at Sarova Hotels
- Job Vacancies at African Wildlife Foundation
- Business Development Manager at HotelsPro