We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
- Uses analytical problem solving and data tools to advise senior team members regarding Customer Account Management and market strategies
- Supports project execution across multiple business functions including account management, business development, advertising, marketing and product management
- Is present for business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
- Acts as key resource lead on segments or parts of small projects
- Contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
- Supports the sales team, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support to sales in a region
- Creates and reviews sales presentations, proposals and internal business case development
- Works closely and develops relationships with internal stakeholders across the business unit
- Some professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
- Basic understanding of all of Mastercard’s Sales and Customer delivery disciplines
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Master Card career website on mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply