- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance Coordinator at Reeds Consultant
Posted on: 2 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Reeds Africa Consult
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations.
The main role will be to be ensure equipment’s are well maintained to achieve total production. The role aims to increase overall equipment effectiveness of plant equipment’s.
- Plan, develops, and implements maintenance methods and procedures designed to reduce downtime, supply chain losses, minimize operating costs, and optimize the utilization of technicians, materials and assets.
- Provides technical expertise to increase the number of zero breakdown machines, reduce breakdown re-occurrences, and increase Mean Time between Failure (MTBF).
- Drives improvements during equipment changes to deliver new procedures, breakdown reduction, root cause analysis, as well as risks and hazards
- Decide how best to use a plant’s workers and equipment to meet production goals
- Ensure that production stays on schedule and within budget
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems shall include capacity, quality, cost, or regulatory compliance issues
- Hire, train, and evaluate workers
- Create a TPM engaged culture with shared responsibilities between operators, technicians, engineers, and the respective leadership/management teams
- Analyze production data
- Monitor a plant’s workers to ensure they meet performance and safety requirements
- Streamline the production process
- Determine whether new machines are needed or whether overtime work is necessary
- Fix any production problems
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering or related field
- Certification in TPM
- 5+ years of experience working with the implementation and oversight of TPM initiatives in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in maintenance of machines
- Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Time Management.
- Proven ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Good understanding of Lean/Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Proven experience in setting up and leading implementation of TPM strategy, framework and execution
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Reeds Africa Consult career website on www.reedsafricaconsult.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Reeds Africa ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Internal Client Services – Procurement Manager at Deloitte
- Job Openings at Sheer Logic
- Port Clerk at Stratostaff
- Executive Housekeeper at Genesis Consult
- Program Officer at WTS Energy
- Latest Openings at Corporate Staffing
- Hospitality Manager at Lafayette Resources