Around the world, women trust Marie Stopes International to provide them with a full range of quality sexual and reproductive health services. Our expert teams offer a full range of methods of contraception, and provide women with access to safe abortion services (where legal) and post-abortion care.
Choice is fundamental to everything that we do. We respect the right of women to decide whether and when to have children. It’s about what is most suitable for each individual and for each couple; we give them the information they need to make their own choices.
This role has the following key responsibilities:
- Coordinate demand generation for the adolescent reproductive health project and any other MSK projects within the region
- Identification , mapping and conducting conversations within hot spots aimed at increasing referrals for abortion services
- Supervision of Youth Peer Educators / Diva Connectors/ ambassadors and County Mobilization Agents ( CMAs) involved in the ASRH project and other MSK activities
- Stakeholder engagement – coordination of SRH activities in collaboration with the Sub- county Health Management Team and other partners
- Collaboration with MSK service providers with regards to provision of services
- Publicity, advertising and branding
- Data verification in relation to the services offered as result of the activations carried out
Skills and Experience required:
- First degree or marketing-related degree, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Public Health
- Masters or post-graduate qualifications will be an added advantage Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Good understanding of local context and networks
- Experience working with community and youth groups highly advantageous
- Experience in coordinating events
- Understanding of sexual reproductive health will be added advantage
- Able to work independently
- Flexible and adaptable
- Confident in public speaking
Method of Application
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees (1 of which should be immediate, 1 former supervisor and any other) should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org . On or before August 12, 2019. The subject of the email should read Regional Marketing Coordinator.
Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.