Whip’s ambitious goal is to revolutionise the African music industry by systemising it and making powerful connections accessible to all. The platform enables artistes to book events across Africa, connect with record labels, producers & other artists. Professionals in the music industry can leverage our platform to optimise their careers.
Are you an experienced developer eager to build novel solutions that drive Africa forward?
Whip Music Africa has a unique opportunity for you!
Whip’s ambitious goal
is to revolutionise the African music industry
by systemising it and making powerful connections accessible to all. Through our app, we enable music professionals in Africa to discover one another, connect & collaborate. From booking artists for live events to finding songwriters and producers from various regions- it’s all possible with Whip.You’d be a great fit to join us if:
We're looking for someone who has:
- You are eager to combine your technical skills with creativity and strategy to solve executive-level challenges
- You are an experienced mobile app developer proficient in Java, php, Swift and python
- You have strong leadership abilities and aspire to lead a team of developers as a CTO
- You are motivated by the prospect of high rewards in the face of high risk
- You are adaptable, thrive in fast-paced work environments and love taking initiative
- You consider yourself a lifelong student
- You’re looking for a part time role with endless possibilities
We're offering these benefits:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A portfolio showcasing your executional excellence
- Experience leading technical projects
- Unique opportunity to work on a novel solution in its infancy stages
- Autonomous working style with endless growth opportunities
- Access to experienced advisors
Compensation will be meaningful equity ownership.