- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle Trainer at Institute of Software Technologies Limited (IST)
Posted on: 5 August, 2019
Deadline: 12 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Institute of Software Technologies Limi
The Institute of Software Technologies (IST), is the premier brand for IT-based professional career development through competency and solution based training. The Institute invites applicants to fill the vacant position of Oracle Trainer.
The Trainer is responsible for delivering training on Oracle databases.
Reporting: The Trainer shall report to the Education Manager.
Based on skills and experience
Key Areas of Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
- Plan, Prepare and deliver courses/training according to the training plan.
- Maintain a proper class discipline and decorum and cleanliness.
- Conduct trainings both at IST campus and at offsite as per the schedule.
- Ensure that the course material is up to date.
- Research and Design the training material as per the course outline discussed with the EM, prepare a complete teaching plan with EM.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Prepare Exam Content.
- Evaluate Students answer sheets.
- Assist other instructors with lab supervision and student monitoring.
- Provide individual and/or group instruction and training to students, faculty, and/or staff on computer technologies.
- Provide technical support for research and development initiatives and for the implementation of new technologies for IST adoption.
- Write structured programs, as appropriate, using technologically current programming languages to support IST Systems.
- Supervise or provide functional direction to lower graded staff and /or student employees performing the same or similar work.
- Prepare a detailed report of the students training for industrial supports i.e their strength and weakness of the subject and a report on placement for every student and report to EM.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems; participates in professional development activities as appropriate.
- Resolve any query that the student may have during the exam.
- Make daily entry into the attendance sheets.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Bachelor degree/Higher diploma in Computer/IT related field.
- Work experience in training will be desirable.
- Knowledge of Database Administration i.e. SQL, PLSQL.
- TOT (Train the trainer) course (Added advantage).
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications. The positions will be filled on a rolling basis.
Application deadline: 12th August 2019
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Software Technologies Limited (IST)Similar Jobs
- Senior General Business Sales Executive Job at SAP
- Product Owner at Brave Venture Labs
- Software Engineer at Compugoal
- Category Lead at Safaricom
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager at Mastercard
- Cyber Security Assurance Officer at Techsavanna
- Senior Specialist, Product Management, Payment Transaction Services at Mastercard
- IT & Programming at Future Kenya