- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Graphic Designer at Yum Deliveries
Posted on: 5 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Yum Deliveries
Yum is the premiere online delivery service for ordering from Nairobi’s best restaurants and grocery stores. Browse through our diverse range of menus and when you order online from your favourite places they are always saved for easy and faster reordering. Yum launched in the summer of 2012
- Designing a new UX/ UI for the Yum and Yum Turn Up websites.
- Designing advertising creatives for social media, streetpole signs and billboards.
- Creating content for social media and a social media content calendar.
- Responding to messages via social media.
- Assist with developing marketing strategy.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign.
- Wireframing and prototyping.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS would be a bonus.
- Degree in graphic design or similar.
- 2+ years experience
Method of Application
Send your CV, Portfolio, cover letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Yum DeliveriesSimilar Jobs
- Receiving/Dispatch Clerk at Kuehne + Nagel
- Business Development Manager Solar at MrExportToAfrica
- Distribution Coordinator at Kuehne + Nagel Group