- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Branch Manager at Alternate Doors
Posted on: 6 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alternate Doors
Our client, a supermarket in Kenya is expanding and looking to fill the position of a Branch Manager to facilitate its expansion program.
He/She will be responsible for implementing, managing and monitoring the branch strategy, policies, culture, corporate governance and image to ensure overall branch performance, growth, sustainability and profitability to realize shareholder value.
- Organizing all store operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance
- Preparing and controlling the stores operations to ensure all round efficiency
- Monitoring stock levels and inventory management.
- Dealing with complaints from customers to ensure excellent service and maintaining the store’s reputation
- Inspecting the areas in the store and resolving any issues that might arise
- Planning and overseeing in-store promotional events or display
- Keeping abreast of marketing trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyzing sales and revenue reports and making forecasts
- Ensuring compliance, that is: the store fulfills all legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven experience as Retail Branch Manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices (Supermarket)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial and marketing awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/Operations Background
- Possess strong personality, presentation and problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Ability to work long hours with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Attention to details and strong work ethic.
- Strong focus on impact and achieving set targets.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alternate DoorsSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Internal Client Services – Procurement Manager at Deloitte
- Job Openings at Sheer Logic
- Port Clerk at Stratostaff
- Executive Housekeeper at Genesis Consult
- Program Officer at WTS Energy
- Latest Openings at Corporate Staffing
- Hospitality Manager at Lafayette Resources