- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
QA/QC Manager at RA International
Posted on: 6 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at RA International
RA International is Africa’s leading remote site service provider. We offer fully integrated camp services, from the construction of camp facilities to full life support services —including camp catering and camp maintenance services — for clientele operating in remote and challenging environments.
RA international is looking QA/QC Manager to be based in Kenya. With 10 years construction related QC experience with Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline, QC certification for relevant industries, ignifiant material testing expertise to BS and EU standards Multi-country experience.
- Work with the projects teams to identify and undertake all required testing and quality control activites associated with each construction contract, in accordance with relevant specifications and associated standards, on schedule and within budget.
- To ensure compliance with relevant standards of construction, utilising compliant materials and prcesses.
- To analyse and interpet material test results and provide guidance to project teams with appropriate actions.
- Work with internatonal and local test labs and project teams to improve quality control throughout the company.
- Attend site to develop, implement and test, in accordance with project requirements,
- Develop, operate and maintain documentation in accordance with ISO9001 quality assurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to RA International career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RA InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Field Officers at Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA)
- Research Associate (N5) at International Potato Center
- Project Implementation Manager at East African Social Ventures (EASV)
- Strategy Manager at Energy 4 Impact
- Head, Generation Africa at African Green Revolution Forum (AGRF)
- IT Assistant at PATH
- Technical Engagement Specialist at ICANN
- Finance Intern at Christian Aid