- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Human Resources Officer at Wärtsilä
Posted on: 7 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees.
Working with the HR Manager, you will provide specialist support, direction and advice to the teams in Kenya in the following areas: –
- Resourcing & Recruitment
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
- Talent Development
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Relations
- Statutory Compliance
- HR Analytics & People Strategy
- Degree in Human Resource Management HR Degree holder with additional certification in Human Resources Management from IHRM.
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation and HR practices.
- Minimum of four (4) years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, confident with high level of drive and initiative
- Team player and service oriented
- Works with minimum supervision
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Upholds a high level of Integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Wärtsilä career website on careers.wartsila.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WärtsiläSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at OPPO Kenya
- Business Analyst at Tracom Services
- Internship Opportunities at Microsoft
- Customer Success Manager at Infobip
- Latest Jobs at Safaricom PLC
- Project Finance Management at Ericsson
- Solutions Developer at BSK Global Technologies
- Director, Total Rewards at GitLab Inc.