Musoni is the world’s first cashless financial institution that leverages on mobile money. Through its paperless and data driven strategy, Musoni aims to be the most efficient microfinance in Kenya to promote financial inclusion through provision of client-centric solutions that support sustainable livelihood among the rural micro-entrepreneurs and smallholder farmers in Kenya.
- Head Office, Cape office Park
- Nairobi County:- Gikomba, Donholm, Kariobangi, Kawangware, zimmerman & Ruai Branch
- Kiambu County:- Kiambu, Ruiru & Thika
- Muranga Branch
- Nyeri Branch
- Narok Branch
- Kajiado County:- Kitengela & Rongai Branch
- Mombasa Branch
- Bomet Branch
- Nyahururu Branch
- Nakuru County: Nakuru, Naivasha & Molo Branch
- Eldoret Branch
- Machakos County:- Machakos, Matuu & Mlolongo Branch
- Wote Branch
- Kisii Branch
- Migori Branch
- Kericho Branch
- Embu Branch
- Meru Branch
- Kitale Branch
- Kisumu Branch
- Bungoma Branch
- Homabay Branch
As a Financial Services Intern, your key responsibilities include:
- Consistently grow the company's product portfolio by marketing to individuals and groups.
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns to ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio.
- Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization.
- Identify new markets and opportunities.
- Generate sales leads.
- Provide daily Sales Reports.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field.
Competencies and personal attributes
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and staff.
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively and drive execution
- High levels of integrity and customer relationship skills.
- Self-driven and passionate about sales.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
The fresh graduates will be offered opportunities to develop a meaningful career and explore their potential within a period of 3 months. On expiry of the 3 months internship contract Musoni will offer job opportunities based on individual performance and output.