- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Business Analyst at Safaricom
Posted on: 8 August, 2019
Deadline: 8 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
In Keeping With Our Current Business Needs, We Are Looking For a Person Who Meets The Criteria Indicated Below
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division.
Reporting to the Manager – Business Engagement, the position holder will be the liaison between business system users and the technical team in as far as creating automated business solutions is concerned.
- Carry out full business requirements discovery that includes interviewing relevant stakeholders and end-users.
- Collect, classify, analyze and document business requirements as per set standards.
- Create high-level solution designs to meet business requirements by exploiting the functionality available in IT systems already in Safaricom, or by filling missing gaps with appropriate new systems, in accordance with enterprise architecture
- Collaboratively develop test-driven business requirements and functional specifications with business, technical, and testing team members.
- Participate in technical/functional evaluation of bids for new systems
- Ensure sensible consensus is reached for all requirements/specifications and help business, IT, and test leads to have the same mutual understanding thereof.
- Establishes standards, processes and best practices in solution architecture, to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Generate process documentation that clarifies and validates how the organization utilizes business systems to meet business requirements
- Promote proper release planning, guaranteeing adherence to business needs and priorities and as a consequence, contribute to the reduction of development costs in future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Computer Science or Telecommunication Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or in a relevant field
- Professional Experience in Business Analysis (CBAP, IIBA), Project Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc)
- Technical skills in logical and physical data modeling, relational databases.
- Project Management and Technical Support experience an added advantage
- Broad technical expertise combined with business acumen and strong consulting skills.
- Excellent systems analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills along with meeting facilitation skills
- Experience in writing formal Use Cases and other UML tools
- Demonstrated experience in producing requirements that support test-driven development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Safaricom Kenya career website on safaricom.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safaricom KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Technobrian
- Principal, Managed Security Services at Safaricom
- Sales & Marketing Sourcer at Gitlab Inc.
- Manager, Trading Desk at Sarova Hotels
- Sales Executive Oracle Utilities at Oracle
- Senior General Business Sales Executive Job at SAP
- Product Owner at Brave Venture Labs
- Software Engineer at Compugoal