- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS Tracker Technician at Watu Credit Limited
Posted on: 8 August, 2019
Deadline: 8 August, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Watu Credit Limited
Watu Credit is a dynamic and fast growing non-bank finance company. Watu Credit harnesses technology to offer both secured and unsecured lending, primarily via mobile services.
They aim to become the leading East African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner.
- Installing, servicing and replacing GPS tracking devices on Company Assets (bikes, tuktuks, cars, etc.);
- Maintaining proper information logs and submitting to assigned supervisor all with GPS tracking device installation connected information – vehicle’s chassis number, plate number, make, model, color, trackers IMEI number, SIM card number, installation date and place. Other information may be requested at any time.
- Contacting client and organizing trackers’ service and/or replacement for the vehicles whose trackers are malfunctioning;
- Delivering the highest-level professional service to the Company clients while keeping tracker’s installation and service information strictly confidential;
- Reporting all company related expenses (transport, installation related expenses) in accurate manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- A Diploma from a recognized institution in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or IT related field.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar field.
- A professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Ensure that all client’s details are well captured and reflect the true picture of the client.
- Ensure that all information log and all other relevant information is well captured during the installation of the GPS tracking device.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the GPS tracking devices including replacements.
- Maintaining a record of all installations, replacement and recoveries done and provide a report as and when needed.
- Achieve the set targets in line with the KPIs.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are invited to submit Cover Letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating earliest start date to email@example.com. Please make sure your present location is clearly stated in the application.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Watu Credit LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Rafode Limited (Rural Agency for Development)
- Job Opportunities at Maven Securities
- Head Of Finance at BSK Global Technologies
- Value Centre General Manager, Distribution and Digital Banking at Standard Chartered Bank
- Job Opportunities at I&M Bank
- Financial Services Interns at Musoni Kenya Ltd
- Senior Economist at World Bank
- Investment Manager at Triple Jump