- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant to Director of Business Development at iProcure Ltd
Posted on: 8 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at iProcure Ltd
iProcure is the largest agricultural supply chain platform in rural Africa. Founded in 2013, it leverages an agricultural inputs platform that improves supply chains, costs and market analytic to fuel the economic potential of rural African communities. From data-driven distribution to the last mile delivery, iProcure provides complete procurement and distribution solution for farm supply to partners that want to streamline their distribution and improve efficiency and customer service.
The role will focus on providing support to the business development team through the coordination of sales and marketing activities within the company’s regions of operations. This is a support role to the director of business development and the regional managers.
- Work with Director of business development to support the co-ordination of field teams.
- Manage communication between field teams and headquarters.
- Closely monitor the performance of the sales force, reporting regularly on departmental KPIs;
- customer activity level (actively purchasing stockists)
- New customer registration
- Work closely with regional managers to co-ordinate regionally available resources in support of the sales force.
- Work closely with logistics officer and regional managers to identify gaps in logistics and ensure vehicles and other company assets are allotted effectively, with the goal of driving revenue growth.
- Ensuring sales force are fairly treated by regional managers and are provided with adequate level of support from HQ.
- Recruitment and training of sales, in collaboration with the regional managers
- Monitor sales staff welfare.
- Liaise with customer care frequently to understand customer sentiment and report back to senior management.
- Relevant sales experience (Min 2 years)
- IT Literate
- Experienced in administrative work/functions
- Proficient in English and Kiswahili
- Drivers License
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure for extended periods
- Ability to travel
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to iProcure Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about iProcure LtdSimilar Jobs
- Extension Officer at Kiambaa Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society Limited
- Business Development Manager at Corteva
- Sales Representative at Crop Nutrition Laboratory Services
- Sales Executives at Poultry and Allied Limited
- Marketing Specialist at Yara East Africa Ltd