AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools. This is an award-winning company having won COMESAInnovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South Africa.
- Training and recruiting sales agents/distributors.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
Method of Application
- Submit your application including COVER LETTER and CV to email@example.com
- The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR SALES REP, 2019.
- State your current area of residence and your preferred area of job assignment.
- Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
- Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
- Your education history.
The recruitment process will be:
- Communication to the selected candidates.
- Submission of required documents by the candidates.
- Interviews and Training of all the candidates.
- Confirmation of internship.
Closing date of this application is 10th/August/2019.
AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
N/B: Confirmation will only be issued depending on performance. This advert is not a guarantee of job. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
AfricarTrack International Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.