LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 954 stores in 46 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
This position will be responsible for the new store decoration, maintenance and renovation of the existing stores of LC Waikiki in Kenya.
- Carrying out necessary technical negotiations with new Mall which is planning to be rented, concerning technical standards stated in contract with instruction of Country Construction and Technical Affairs Manager.
- Accompanying to the Project Architects who are visiting leasing area for surveying, supporting them about technical informations and providing project process to be started in proper conditions by transfering all necessary informations.
- Controlling projects which were drawn by Project Company and completing project in proper conditions by stepping in incompatible cases if any.
- Communicating with the contractor company which is declared by Country Construction and Technical Affairs Manager after tender; starting,controlling construction area organization and preparing area to be ready for delivery.
- Carrying out repairments(paint,broken restorations,surface problems etc.) in current stores by receiving tenders from local companies in proper quality and cost by approval of Country Construction and Technical Affairs Manager.
- Carrying out / Changing probable additional unit requests or changing/repairing broken units by communicating with Country Construction and Technical Affairs Manager.
- Concluding and following modification works which are going to be concluded by Country Construction and Technical Affairs Department; like new store decoration process.
- Following all mechanical/electrical maintenances in stores regularly; sharing reports with Country Construction and Technical Affairs Team; correcting all detections by receiving tenders from local companies in short period.
- Carrying out contractor companies' payment process and other payments which are in his/her responsibility; by approvall of Country Construction and Technical Affairs Manager.
- Archiving all contracts, approval articles, payment approvements belongs to his/her works which are in his/her responsibility and allways ready for inspection.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Civil Engineering or Architecture degree
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Advanced Level of English (Both written and verbal)
- Ability to use Autocad and Ms Office programs
- Knowledge of Local Construction, Electrical, Mechanical and Fire Regulations
- Preferably experienced at all Electrical, Mechanical and Architectural operations of Mall Construction Sites , store decoration and interior decoration Works
- No Military obligation for male candidates
- Ability to travel both locally and Internationally
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to LC Waikiki career website on www.linkedin.com to apply