- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Debt Collection Internship at Ideon Solutions
Posted on: 8 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance / Investments
View All Jobs at Ideon Limited
We are providers of end to end business enabling services that helps businesses to expand and optimize operations across different industries.
Reporting to the Head of collections, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring efficient collection of outstanding debts for various clients as per the set targets.
- Collection of overdue loans from assigned accounts
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating to them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Act as a mediator for disputes between customers and principals/Client.
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. balances, account numbers etc.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential
- A degree/diploma in Marketing, business administration or relevant degree; fresh graduates preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of best practices in sales;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be self- motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision;
- Be a team player;
Method of Application
If you meet the said qualification send your application to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ideon LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Health Insurance Agent at Jubilee Insurance
- Job Opportunities at UAP Old Mutual Group
- Relationship Manager at Kenya Orient
- Financial Advisor at Britam