- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Fleet Manager at G4S
Posted on: 9 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at G4S
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specializing in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Fleet manager is responsible for planning, communication, policy development, ensuring statutory compliance and administration of all fleet management processes. The incumbent is also responsible for ensuring fleet safety compliance, managed fleet budgets and controlled costs with most effective fleet allocations.
- Responsible for a fleet of 1000+ vehicles and motorcycles
- Development and implementation of fleet administration standards and vehicle operating policies
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic reports on operating costs, purchase or lease of vehicles and equipment and control over maintenance.
- Control and schedule maintenance, repair, replacement and disposal of vehicles
- The operation of a large central motor pool including the allocation of vehicles and motorcycles.
- To assist in determining workload, monitoring and evaluating performance of the workshop team
- To oversee fleet replacement program including recommending annual fleet replacement; develop specifications for purchasing equipment and vehicles.
- To ensure the work environment is in compliance with government, safety and environmental standards; assure the workshop area, equipment and materials are maintained in a safe, clean and orderly fashion, assure security of storage and repair facilities.
- To plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan assigned staff; assign work activities, projects and programs; review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience working with operation, maintenance and administration of fleet.
- In-depth knowledge of fleet management solutions (preferably ROADBASE), fleet scheduling
- Thorough knowledge of transport management systems and operations scheduling
- Basic training in motor vehicle maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years managing fleet administration
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Proven record in managing revenue, costs and profitability
- Leading people
- Delivering performance
- Managing professionally.
- Collaborating and Cooperating
- Must be able to work under pressure and for long hours
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Driving Change
- Fluency in English
- Written communication skills, at a high proficiency level
- Verbal communication skills, at a high proficiency level for English would be desired.
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Office Suite
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to G4S career website on careers.g4s.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about G4SSimilar Jobs
- Area Manager – Alarm Response at G4S
- Senior Payroll Officer at G4S