Our Client, East African Gasoil Limited is a fast growing Oil Marketing Company based in Mombasa with existing operations in Nairobi, Namanga, Eldoret, Kilifi, Nakuru and Kisumu.
The Company seeks to recruit a performance driven individual for the following position in their Mombasa office;
Business Development & Marketing Manager
The position will be responsible for identifying and developing new market opportunities for the Company’s lubricant, fuel and non-fuel products to enhance profitability and market share, while
offering support to staff and clientele across the region.
- Building and managing customer portfolio to improve volumes, margins, credit metrics and business development.
- Monitoring Company performance and creating marketing strategies for profitability against performance targets in line with the Company’s strategic plan.
- Identifying emerging business and revenue generation avenues in the market and developing business plans to capture growth opportunities.
- Evaluating financial aspects of product development including budgets, expenditure, appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Managing and coordinating staff and distributors on marketing campaigns and promotions in line with the Company’s strategy.
- Developing products and methods for client retention and ensuring overall good customer relations across operations.
- Proactively liaising and communicating with all business units within the company to ensure customer’s requirements are met and exceeded.
- Taking the lead in commercial tender identification, compilation, submission and lobbying.
- Observing Company brand management and formulating public relations policies, procedures and controls.
- Taking charge of budget formulation and stewardship for the department and providing Company marketing reports.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Development or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of Five (5) years working experience in a sales and marketing environment.
- Proven expertise in account management, business development, budgeting, market research & intelligence, sales performance tracking & reporting and marketing & sales strategy.
- Experience in the oil industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Excellent supervisory, organizational and co-ordination skills
- Creative thinker with attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING MANAGER” by Wednesday 21st August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.