XC360 founded in 2000 in London, United Kingdom has built its reputation by successfully delivering modern, flexible, highly secure and cost effective IT solutions to professional services businesses in various industry sectors.
XC360 EA Ltd launched in 2017 and extending our reach to Nairobi, Kenya where we aim to offer the same high quality and cost-effective service for the growing technology needs of organisations in Kenya. We specialise in providing IT solutions that cater to a localised need but has the global expertise behind it.
- To lead and manage the performance of the company's services in a professional and client-focused manner, ensuring that service levels are achieved in line with contracts and that client expectations are met or exceeded.
- To take responsibility for the resolution of all client service requests.
- To manage critical client incidents, including appropriate communication and escalation.
- To take responsibility for the client support team’s application of company policies and procedures.
- To develop the capability of the support team.
- To monitor, measure and report on team and individual performance.
- To develop account management service relationships and conduct service reviews with clients to measure and improve client service and loyalty.
- To contribute towards improvement of the company’s effectiveness, efficiency and overall performance.
Kshs 85,000 -150,000 based on experience and skills
- Inspiring team members to perform and give their best
- Demonstrating, supporting and encouraging a culture of making the client first priority and client service quality
- Holding regular team meetings and updates and encouraging a culture of two-way feedback
- Managing and analyzing individual and team performance
- Monitoring and implementing performance monitoring KPIs
- Developing and implementing team and individual motivation strategies
- Conducting team member appraisals
- Identifying team member training and development needs
- Defining and implementing employee training structure
- Managing disciplinary activities
- Monitoring communication to ensure that team members communicate with clients, and colleagues, in a professional and effective manner at all times
- Coaching client service techniques, including call handling
- Reviewing and coaching on ticket content and accuracy
- Developing team competence through group and one-to-one coaching and weekly training
- Managing our client and procedure knowledge base
- Recruiting and inducting new team members
- Managing the team availability and absences
- Managing and supervising BAU activities of the team to ensure that client service level agreements are met and service quality standards are maintained.
- Monitoring work quality, call quality and project quality including the use of client follow-up calls
- Managing escalations to resolution
- Providing support for technical issues
- Managing Out of Hours emergency work
- Managing Out of Hours project work
- Managing client ticket escalations to ensure appropriate and timely responses, involving T1,T2,T3, field and directors where necessary
- Project managing complex/large/sensitive work
- Prioritising client work and team member workloads without compromising service levels
- Scheduling, allocating and balancing workload across team members
- Monitoring completion of jobs and providing assistance when required
- Supporting production of client infrastructure change management plans / schedules
- Resourcing the team to support peaks and troughs in workload effectively
- Ensuring clear ownership and resolution of client jobs
- Managing coordination of office and field-based engineers
- Ensuring understanding within the team of contracted services by client and how to handle out-of-scope requests
- Promoting proactive client service delivery
- Ensuring proactive monitoring of client sites to identify and prevent potential issues before they occur
- Ensuring proper application of operational procedures
- Ensuring proper use of operational systems
- Collating and reporting SLA and KPI performance information
- Improving the quality of internal and client facing communication
- Developing, promoting and maintaining best practice procedures and other documentation as required to ensure efficient and consistent service
- Troubleshooting areas of poor performance and offering solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term
- Conducting root cause analysis of new major/critical incidents, identifying solutions or workarounds, to mitigate future incidents
- Recommending and implementing operational process improvements
- Participating in operational reviews and management meetings
- Presenting weekly/monthly information reports to management in respect of service SLAs and KPIs, project and ticket statuses and improvements
- Identifying to management any matters relating to the health and safety of both staff and clients
- Supporting management in the development and implementation of technology and systems to maximise performance
- Communicating and facilitating change management activities
- Coordinating with sales on equipment purchases
- Contributing to the building of positive and productive client relationships
- Planning effective account management activities
- Ensuring that client reviews are conducted in line with contracts
- Conducting client reviews and maintaining communication with clients
- Defining and implementing client reporting
- Managing the resolution of client complaints
Deputising for others whilst they are absent and undertaking any other reasonable tasks requested.
Experience and Knowledge with:
- Microsoft Windows 7 upwards
- Active Directory – User Administration, Groups
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 upwards
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Office 2010 upwards
- Microsoft Office365
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 upwards
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft DFS
- Cisco, HP Switches and Routers
- Trend Micro, Sophos, Windows Defender, Kaspersky
- VMWare, HyperV, ESX
- Internet Connectivity
- Print Configurations
- Webtitan, Spamtitan, Barracuda
- Linux, Webmin
- DMARC, SPF
- Third Party Applications such as SAP, SAGE, CFP, QUBE, PROCLAIM, REAPIT
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to XC360 career website on www.linkedin.com to apply