- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist at StratoStaff
Posted on: 14 August, 2019
Deadline: 16 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stratostaff East Africa
At Stratostaff we design, implement and manage workforce solutions for large, specialized or routine staff complements giving you the opportunity to focus on your core business.
Do you have excellent organizational skills? Are you able to multi-task and deliver as required? Then this is the chance to prove yourself, apply for this post.
To provide all front office services.
- Receiving and directing incoming calls in a professional manner as well as making outgoing calls as appropriate.
- Constantly monitor telephone lines and ensuring they are in sound working order. Send a weekly report to IT Manager/HR Manager on the condition of telephone lines/faxes.
- Follow up with the service provider on faulty telephone lines and having them promptly
- Keep a log of all outgoing calls made on a daily basis.
- Handle courier correspondence regarding dispatching outgoing and incoming mail or parcels.
- Ensure courier bags are dispatched to their destinations on time.
- Send, receive and distribute faxes to respective recipients.
- Receive visitors and inform their host employees accordingly.
- Take the visitors through the visitors QSHE booklet.
- Ensure that you take messages and forward them to the appropriate persons in detail. Messages can be forwarded via email for those with email.
- Ensure that the reception is manned in a professional manner at all times, including Lunch break, weekends/holidays.
- Perform other general administrative duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/ public relations.
- Computer Literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Friendly and customer focused.
- A pleasant personality.
- Able to work in a team.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 16th August 2019. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stratostaff East AfricaSimilar Jobs
- IT Support Assistant at Ideon Solutions
- Software Developer at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Job Openings at Brites Management
- Country Representative at Options Consultancy Services
- CFO - Logistics/Technology at Millar Cameron
- Development Engineer at Leap29
- Latest Jobs at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
- Insight Analyst at Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd