St. Mary's School – Nairobi has a rich cultural tradition blended in the academic and co-curricular activities. We pride ourselves in the solid Christian foundation planted by the Holy Ghost Fathers since her inception in 1939. We prepare our students for the KCPE, KCSE, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate (IB). All our academic programs place a focus on human values, creative arts, sports, religion, music and leadership.
- Prepare pupil’s bills and collect all fees
- Monitor the school financial systems /procedures/ policies
- Keep accounts of the school, prepare statements of financial activity and balance sheets
- Maintain cash flow projections for current and future years
- Keep analysis of costs
- Manage the financial management functions within the school, report and advise on school finances
- Contribute towards financial planning
- Prepare, maintain and monitor the school budgets including the provision of accurate estimates, forecasts and projections
- Prepare budget statements
- Present proposed school budgetary plans to Senior Management
- Prepare forecasts for future financial performance of the school
- Advice on financial policy
- Present regular management reports to Senior management
- Bachelor of Commerce: Finance /Accounting option
- Certification in Accounting
- Proven work experience in accounting
Method of Application
All interested applicants are required to submit their application letters together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic certificates, transcripts, National ID, Baptism Card and TSC Certificate of Registration to the below address.
St. Mary’s School – Nairobi,
P.O. Box 40580 – 00100,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.